Monday, 27 April 2020

How to break false 498a?

To close/cancel/quash/break a false IPC Section 498a i.e., to learn How to protect yourself against a false FIR u/s 498a of Indian Penal Code you need to follow the following steps:-
(a) File a Silent LTR {Lego-Technical Representation} before concerned court.
(b) Submit Copy of LTR in Police Station.
(c) Next, write a complaint to Police Headquarter of Jurisdiction.
(d) Get a copy of Diary Entry and retain proof of submission.
(e) Issue Legal Notice to wife without using any advocate.
(f) Write your terms of settlement and ask for her conditions.
(g) Submit to & fro communication proofs to Investigating Officer.
(h) Close the false 498a by way of B-Report
(i) Get Copy of Closure Report/ Final Report from I.O.
(j) Submit certified copy of CR/FR in court concerned.
This is the simplest way to learn how to close or break a false 498a hence you should not worry about, “What to do in a false 498a case” Just follow the above steps and live in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment